Address: Carrer de Sant Genís, 2. Local. 08340 - Vilassar de Mar - Barcelona
Company ID: B66956699
Phone: 937 542 459
Domain name: bu-ho.es
In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 , Protection of Personal Data ( LOPD ) and its implementing regulations , the manager of the website , in compliance with the provisions of Art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users that if the website provides or plans to provide personal data, it will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the registry number 2111082901.
Users, by ticking the box, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data may be used by the provider for the following purposes:
- Sending commercial communications, advertising by e- mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other method electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider and by collaborators or partners with which it has reached an agreement to promote trade among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case commercial communications will be performed by the provider and will be for products and related to the service provider’s sector.
- Statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of petition made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Send the website’s newsletter
All information requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary to provide optimal service to the user. If not all requested data is provided, it cannot be guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely tailored to your needs.
In any case, the provider ensures the user the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) the user may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of their ID card through the following means:
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal mail: Carrer de Sant Genís, 2. Local. 08340 - Vilassar de Mar - Barcelona
The provider has also taken all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of all personal data, employing measures to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
The web site servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in an activity file, of a duly registered server that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that reveal the number of page impressions, the number of visits to Web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these ends, the user / customer agrees to allow the provider to obtain data for purposes of authentication for access control.
All contracting processes that involve the introduction of highly personal data (health, ideology ...) are always transmitted using secure communication protocols (https: // ...), so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.